Continued Prayers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoatFarmer

Beloved Servant
I know that I post everyday, and I'm sorry. I ask you to pray for ###. I'm hurting over ### extreamly bad, I love her with all my heart. I ask for you to pray for God to send ### back to me as my mate, not just to be my friend, if it's His will. I'm extreamly lonely for a mate's love and companionship and I need a mate, so I ask for you to pray that if it's not God's will for ### and ### to be mates, for Him to send the right woman to me.

Thank You and God Bless You for your prayers and continued prayers,

###
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
PRAYER OF AGREEMENT FOR A GODLY WIFE

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray in agreement for the godly wife that this ### needs according to Matt. 18:19. Lord, in Your word it says that You desire for us to marry and raise a family (Gen. 2:24; Mk. 10:6-9). Take away this man's loneliness by bringing to him the Christian wife and faithful lifetime companion that You have chosen for him (Gen. 2:18,20; Matt. 19:6; Rom. 7:2; 1 Cor. 7:39; 2 Cor. 6:14). Help him to fulfill the conditions You have set forth in Your word so he may receive the promise of a future wife and family that You have waiting for him. Remove any and all hindrances that might block the blessings he seeks from You, Lord (Jer. 5:25). Thank You, Lord Jesus for Your goodness and faithfulness to ### as You fulfill the desires of his heart for a God-fearing woman (Prov. 31). Bless him with the right Christian woman that he needs and bless this future marriage according to Your will, in the name of Jesus Christ we pray, amen

“Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them and ye shall have them.” Mark 11:24

“Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want his mate:” Isa. 34:16

“Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.” Ps. 37:4, 5

“…observe to do according to all that is written therein…then thou shalt have good success.” Josh. 1:8

“My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.” Song of Solomon 2:10
 
I pray that GOD will help you through these times and that you continually ask for his guidance and love. His perfect plan may seem difficult for us to understand at times but we must continue to trust in him. GOD bless you and I pray that your prayers will be heard by our heavenly father. In Jesus name, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm continuing to ask for prayers for ###. In my previous prayers, I mentioned him seeing someone who is not a Godly Christian, hidden relationship in church, she posts things like "Dance like David of whatever". As a Israeli myself, the Spiritual meaning of David dancing before God is a humbled...
Replies
9
Views
149
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
152
Thank you for the prayers, they mean a lot to me. I will be reaching out to the city council member of the City I live in, ###, and I will be sharing with him what code enforcement has done and has allowed. This council member is also a youth Pastor. I pray that when he receives my email, that...
Replies
8
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,286
Messages
16,797,757
Members
649,832
Latest member
Bliuhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom