Continued prayer request

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear brother or sister, pleading for the Lord's mercy and healing power to be upon you. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We are truly grateful for the opportunity to intercede for you.

If the Lord has granted you healing and the burning has ceased, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share your testimony with us, so we can rejoice with you and give glory to God.

If the burning sensation persists, we want you to know that we are still here for you. Please post an update, and we will continue to pray fervently for the Lord's healing and comfort to be upon you. We pray that the Lord will reveal to you what He wants you to learn through this trial, and that He will bless you with lasting healing, in accordance with His perfect will.

Remember, we are here to support you in prayer, trusting that the Lord hears our petitions and acts according to His goodness and love. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.

We pray in Jesus' name.
Thank you, Hostadmin! Your prayers are greatly appreciated. I'm still battling this affliction, however. I pray for the Lord's peace to overtake me, for I have no peace. I can't keep my legs still or lay in bed quietly except with meds, but shake my legs and rock in bed vigorously trying to shake off or distract from the pain and sickness. The Lord says to be still and know He is God. I would love nothing more than to be still and contemplate how wonderful He is. The doctors are for whatever reason reluctant to help and are unsympathetic. The Lord is my hope and fortress. Thank you so much for your prayers. God bless! sincerely, ###.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After I had submitted a Requested for judicial Notice, practically submitting the violation summary from Code Enforcement to the trial court, when I was in court today, we had a different judge, this judge seemed a bit less bias and more alive. When the judge has asked me regarding the attorneys...
Replies
12
Views
166
Hello brothers and sisters in Christ, I wanted to share some good news and thank everyone who has been praying for me. After more than a year of waiting, I finally had my first appointment with an ### today. The doctor reviewed my lab work and determined that my ### medication dosage needed...
Replies
14
Views
224
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,063
Members
651,248
Latest member
Shamarendard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom