Continue to pray for ###'s salvation, ...

Continue to pray for my ###'s salvation, complete recovery of his mental health, his wife and children to love him, total deliverance from his addictions.
Heavenly Father,
Father, lay Your divine hand upon them and open their eye's, ear's and heart to Your gospel of SALVATION and Jesus' FINISHED work on the cross, I pray this in Jesus' name, Amen. All the glory, honor and praise, to Almighty God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen.

How to be SAVED and have ETERNAL SALVATION !

NOTE: (IF YOU ARE ALREADY SAVED, PLEASE FORWARD TO THOSE YOU KNOW WHO ARE NOT YET SAVED)

(THE GOSPEL is: - 1 COR. 15:1-4!!!)
15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

TRUSTING IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST FOR SALVATION - Romans 5 & Ephesians 1:7​


THE KING JAMES BIBLE

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF CHRIST ? 🩸
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### he follows false doctrine, has fits of rage, is tormented by the devil, has a bad meth addiction and needs salvation.
Replies
7
Views
182
After receiving specific instructions from the Lord, I have walked through many seasons of persecutions and hardships. Please pray for family peace, continued encouragement, for immediate and complete deliverance from financial & legal issues, that my husband will receive salvation, restoration...
Replies
9
Views
210
Please pray my mother gains a biblical and accurate view of salvation.
Replies
6
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,873
Messages
16,816,016
Members
651,053
Latest member
Slairmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom