Continue to pray for my throat to ...

Heavenly Father, we come to You in the name of Jesus, asking for Your healing touch on ###'s throat. We pray that You would restore full health to their throat and that any pain or discomfort would be taken away. We thank You for Your healing power and for Your loving kindness. We ask that You would continue to provide healing and strength to ### in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don't understand why my throat is dry after I drink water. Heal no more drying in my throat. I don't know why it is causing dryness in my throat, because it doesn't make any sense.
Replies
11
Views
138
Please pray for my father ### ### ### who has been suffering from throat problems, sore throat and coughing for last ### days. He is not even able to sleep properly and medicine are not curing his disease. Please pray for his speedy recovery and health.
Replies
12
Views
257
I hate the dry throat every time because I don't like it. No more dry throat. I don't know how to cause my dry throat. Heal no more dry throat to be free in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Replies
6
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,362
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom