Continue to keep me in your prayers. I spoke ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TERRY

Account Closed
Continue to keep me in your prayers. I spoke with my lawyer today and I feel a little better about things. Pray that God will allow me to stay with my family and that I will not be incarcerated. I appreciate all of your prayers. God bless.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
###, I prayed for you and your family again last night, and this morning. I prayed for you again tonite. Let God carry this burden for you. Show Faith by giving him your woes, and then finding the peace by knowing HE is carrying the load. You don't have to carry it any longer. I prayed for you in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
Lord,

You are in control. You are our strong tower. Lord thank you for your love and protection.

Lord thank you that ### is feeling better and hopeful. Lord we are still begging you for mercy and grace so that he will have no jail time. Lord I pray for a miracle that he will remain free!

Thank you for your perfect plans and love. We trust you.

In Jesus NAME

AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am BEGGING You to keep me safe. Dear God, please. Amen (Need your prayers) Please keep me in your daily prayers. Thank you so much
Replies
5
Views
114
G R O U N D S H A K I N G PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. DEAR GOD, PLEASE, HELP ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
5
Views
102
G R O U N D S H A K I N G PRAYERS FOR ME PLEASE. DEAR GOD, PLEASE, HELP ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE PROTECT ME. DEAR GOD, PLEASE KEEP ME SAFE. AMEN. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. PLEASE.
Replies
5
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,750
Messages
16,791,928
Members
649,352
Latest member
Znteiser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom