Continue To Have A Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Peachy5

Guest
Father above I pray for the job to get better. I pray to continue to have a job. HR will be visiting the day after Labor Day and it is said just to survey the department, but we have seen this before where layoffs are always at the top of the list. I pray for me and all my co-workers to continue to have a job. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Father from heavens in the sky so close to our hearts please undo all disbeliefs and continue to provide answers for continued employments. Amen.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father God we lift up to you ### and her co workers, protect them Lord and their jobs, let them keep their jobs Father and let them be victorious for your glory and honor.

Thank you Father that you have heard our prayers, we ask this in Jesus mighty name, amen amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God thank you for your help today at work. Thank you for helping me go to work today and to not have taken the day off from work. Thank you for helping stay at work for the entire day because I was wanting to go back home early to lay on my bed and drink alcohol again like I did over the...
Replies
12
Views
217
Dear Lord, I trust in Your infinite wisdom and goodness. I come to You with a humble heart, seeking guidance and provision. I'm struggling to find stable employment, and it's overwhelming. Lord, I pray for a job opportunity that aligns with my skills and experience. Grant me the strength to...
Replies
7
Views
215
I am humbly asking for your prayers and agreement with me as I continue my search for employment. I have been applying for jobs for quite some time without success, and I am trusting God to open the right door in His perfect timing. This is more than just a job for me. I need meaningful...
Replies
10
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom