Continuation Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

erikacs

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

I thank you so much for so quickly answering my prayer. I pray to you that things continue to get better and that my husband and ### can stay strong. I pray that all negative influences and people stay far away from our marriage and children. Please hear my prayer.

###, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please, please, please just pay extra hard for me! I know it sounds a bit much to ask so strongly about a job & moving when there are people that need MUCH bigger prayers, but I'm SO worn down & tired at this point. I have been for a while. I'm trying to be calm. I'm trying to have peace. I'm...
Replies
7
Views
185
Please continue prayer for my peace and serenity during this time of spiritual upheaval and change, I know physical change is coming my way and I'm grateful to God for this period of quiet to prepare and get excited (for once!) , I am a bit anxious at putting so much faith out there but I know...
Replies
9
Views
264
I want to pray for my son to continue his academic journey. Right now, gaming is taking his sleep and academic priorities. He also thinks work attachment with the minimum wage will be able to help him to survive which is a naive thought. Please help him to understand the cost of living is not...
Replies
10
Views
406
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom