Contact

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I accidentally picked up the phone just now because I thought it was my teenage day calling. It was my toxic mom whom I'm no contact with trying to lie and manipulate me again. And garner sympathy and try to lure me back into a relationship with her. Please pray that God doesn't punish me or...
Replies
8
Views
24
  • Article Article
SMART Contact is Marriage Helper's five-step method for talking to a spouse in crisis without giving them a reason to leave. Here is how it works. Continue reading...
Replies
0
Views
44
In the name of Jesus Christ please pray that my husband ### contacts me and is safe from harm, returns back to me. Please Pray that I will relocate before the year is over. I'm believing God for a new address is safe good neighborhood. For Prayers, Thank You Jesus.
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,278
Messages
16,786,586
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom