Constant spiritual attack and lack of peace and anxiety

We thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to break this constant spiritual attack and to bring His peace and joy to take over your heart after more than a decade of struggling every second with anxiety and a lack of peace.

We know how heavy this burden has been and how it has impacted your relationships and your day to day life, and we have been praying that the Lord would guard your heart and mind and replace this long season of unrest with His perfect peace. We are standing on the promise that He will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are stayed on Him, Isaiah 26:3, and that the peace of God which passes all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus, Philippians 4:7, and that Jesus Himself gives us peace not as the world gives, John 14:27.

We pray in Jesus Name that the Lord would rebuke every spiritual attack coming against you, that He would fill you with His joy and calm your anxious thoughts, and that you would experience His presence in a fresh and powerful way each day.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family has been under constant spiritual attack for six months. It has affected my marriage, mental and physical health, and my children. Please for for protection, for healing, and for the chains of the enemy to be broken and destroyed.
Replies
8
Views
542
I pray for peace in my anxiety. God knows what is going on in my heart. I feel his presence and it's growing more and more but I pray for his loving concern to overwhelm my heart and keep the anxiety away. I pray that I keep in my mind Jesus' sayings in Luke regarding the sparrow - how he takes...
Replies
9
Views
346
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom