To The Cities That Have Ears To Hear:
​
In remaining faithful to God's instructions: “Write, therefore, what you have seen, what is now and what will take place later. (Revelation 1:19)

When God sets an ensign, it is to show what is to come for a city.

I continue to remain in absolute awe of God's consistent Word and 100% accuracy. Even when I get a bit rattled, He settles me and reminds me that He is still in control. Recently, I wrote about this city being draped in gray and black; the intent seemingly to mock and provoke. BUT GOD, in a still small voice, spoke to me through His Word: "Be still and know that I am God..." The Holy Spirit, reminding me that I had been set as an ensign, prompted me to take a look around; what I see is that, like the ensign, the multitude is dressed in gray and black. They may have meant it for evil to mock, BUT GOD purposed it to bring His Word to pass.

Put on sackcloth, my people, and roll in ashes; mourn with bitter wailing as for an only son, for suddenly the destroyer will come upon us. (Jeremiah 6:26)

When ashes come into contact with sackcloth, that cloth takes on black and various shades of gray. This city has covered herself in mourning clothes. Because it is written, it is therefore commanded. Whatever is written shall come to pass. And so, this part has come to pass.

This part of my assignment is no more about a ball game, than the first part was about Pokémon Go. Though I was mocked several years ago; when all was said and done, God’s Word still came to pass: many people, not only had to pile their belongings up in front of their houses, they also had to pack their bags and leave their dwellingplaces, for time. It is an absolute mistake to blame the messenger. Rather the city should heed the warning.

​
GOD'S WARNING REMAINS
and
I remain in absolute awe

THANK YOU LORD

🙏​
 
Jesus loves our ### and wants to send blessings upon blessings to everyone of them. All we have to do is to fast daily and pray asking the Lord for revival and renewal of our faith in Jesus. He came to give us peace and joy to everyone. He loves our ### and ###.
 
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not into thine understanding, in all your way trust Him. If we just obey the voice of the Lord, blessings upon blessings shall come to all of us.
 
Holy is the name of the Lord. Worthy of all praise, honor and glory. We must and should be consistent in our worship to the Lord. There is no God like Him and we worship Him in spirit and in truth.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need focus discipline consistency intensity for training also for reading the Bible and prayer times morning and evening and when ever I eat train
Replies
13
Views
180
Heavenly Father, thank You for the privilege of coming into Your presence. Your Word says, “Pray without ceasing” (1 Thessalonians 5:17). Lord, help me to live according to this Word. Give me discipline to pray every day, even when I am tired, busy, discouraged, or do not feel like praying...
Replies
10
Views
249
Prayer for focus discipline consistency in reading Bible and prayer time also for training everyday for rehabilitation of core and also six days a week for strength, fitness and endurance, really need strength to increase as only lifting a third of what I should be lifting
Replies
10
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,962
Messages
16,782,850
Members
648,511
Latest member
Spruannaurmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom