Flofnoth

Prayer Warrior
Dear Heavenly Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit. I haven't contact my father for awhile and my mom is urging me to find a job, right after my internship. I pray that everything is in your hands. I sometimes don't think I can satisfy my parents on everything I do. They want me to lose weight, do whatever the supervisors ask me to do, regardless how I feel. Lord, I want to be an obedient child and make it easy for me, make my heart delightful when I listen to them.

Lord, please teach them show their care in a way I can accept and not too abrupt for me. Let us communicate well. I praise Your work and day and night, I think of your kingdom my Father. Let things on the world not be too harsh on me, find me a way to endure.

I love you Jesus, Holy Spirit, and Father, I search for your will to my life. It will be even better, it is my faith towards you that supports me. Forever Yours.
 
Praying with you and for you in Jesus' mighty name.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God - Philippians 4:6
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying fervently for ###. And yes, I do care a lot for him. When I first saw him, I saw Grace and his love of Jesus Christ and his humility. I know he is vulnerable, but my heart wishes he would look at me in a marriage type of way. When I see his love for Christ, I see God...
Replies
15
Views
235
Father, I, ###, pray. Give all Your goodness to my parents with goodness that is many times greater. Always bestow Your love on them. Give them extra strength to continue to grow and complete their tasks. Do not put them into temptation. Deliver them from evil. I have forgiven all their mistakes...
Replies
12
Views
174
I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom