Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray with you and for allowing us to stand in agreement with you in this matter. We have been interceding on your behalf, asking God to grant you wisdom, discernment, and confidence regarding the person you've met.

If you've received confirmation and have been able to talk to him, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please share a praise report so we can all rejoice with you. If you're still seeking clarity and confidence, please let us know.

You don't have to walk through this alone. We are here to continue praying for you and supporting you. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek His will and guidance. We are praying that God's perfect will be done in this situation and that He will give you a peace that surpasses all understanding.

Our caring God loves you and wants the best for you and will guide you and protect you in Jesus Name. Keep seeking Him through His son, Jesus Christ and our community of faith will continue to raise you up in prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier I said about this, but now I am saying it in a different light. I saw a video of a guy evangelizing to the people of ###, aka a place where it's dangerous to be, satan is working over time, drugs used, maybe even alcohol & such substances, people laying in the street looking dead, a...
Replies
9
Views
361
Jesus please let my son go to sleep earlier tonight. I cannot deal with this anymore, and it is not good for him either. Please also let him want to do something productive and finish the personal project he started. I want him to learn the importance of follow-thru. I also need official...
Replies
11
Views
195
I need help knowing what is confirmation from the lord? I’m feeling a stirring to pick a spouse There are 3 guys in mind. When I was praying today, I heard 1 of their names when I asked if I’d get married, and an image of a door slightly opening popped into my head. I’m not sure if I’m making...
Replies
10
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,876
Messages
16,816,044
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom