Completion of building of our house, restoration ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. I want God to settle and deliver me from debts 2. I want God to settle me and my fiance maritally this year by making provisions for us 3. I want God to grant my fiance visa and financial Breakthrough to travel abroad in two weeks' time and make me join him over there as planned without...
Replies
6
Views
345
1. Completion and relocation to our house before the first half of this year 2. Disbursement by all grant colonies 3. Financial freedom for my family and I 4. Healing and promotion for my ### 5. Give ### that job he desires 6. The means to go for my clearance, grant to ### 7. Let the...
Replies
7
Views
293
G
  • Locked
Dear Brother Please pray for my House restoration Survey ###-### ###-##-## ###-###Nagar , ### ### ###### The government is ready to give me a New House Either at [ ### ] or [ ### ] Please pray for the Lord to guide me where I should Stay. Kindly Advice which House I should Select [ ### ]...
Replies
4
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,236
Messages
16,808,443
Members
650,643
Latest member
Doraisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom