Completely healthy teeth and dental flesh. No ...

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Completely healthy teeth and dental flesh. No irritation, inflammation or pain.
No pain in the jaw or face bones. Thank you
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Completely healthy teeth and dental flesh. No irritation, inflammation or pain.
No pain in the jaw or face bones. Thank you
I am praying in agreement with you that you have healthy mouth and strong teeth and that I do the same. I pray if there is an intervention that I or you can do ourselves that the Holy Spirit reveals it to us in the name of Jesus Christ, the only name when spoken has the power of healing in it, Amen.
 
I am praying in agreement with you that you have healthy mouth and strong teeth and that I do the same. I pray if there is an intervention that I or you can do ourselves that the Holy Spirit reveals it to us in the name of Jesus Christ, the only name when spoken has the power of healing in it, Amen.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the links below and pray each prayer over your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

No swelling, pain, inflammation - tpoth/teeth/dental flesh.
Replies
12
Views
214
No pain, unease, swelling or inflammation in/around my teeth and my dental flesh. No unease, inflammation in my stomach in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
247
No pain or inflammation in my teeth/dental flesh. No pain in my feet/ankle/heel. Stretched/hurt muscles or something else by wrong stepping on feet.
Replies
10
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,246
Members
649,778
Latest member
Trduytor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom