Complete physical healing

Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with hearts full of faith and trust in Your mighty power. We lift up ###, asking for complete physical healing. Your Word tells us in Isaiah 53:5, "But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed." We stand on this promise, believing that Your healing power is at work in ###'s body right now.

Lord, You are Jehovah-Rapha, the God who heals. We pray that You would touch every part of ###'s body that needs healing. Restore health, strength, and vitality. As it is written in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," we claim this promise for ###.

Father, we ask for wisdom for the medical professionals involved in ###'s care. Guide their hands and minds to provide the best possible treatment. Let Your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard ###'s heart and mind through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7).

We thank You in advance for the healing that is taking place. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your unfailing love. May ### experience Your presence and comfort in a profound way during this time.

In the powerful and precious name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Healing from Gastroparesis lack of appetite. whole gastric system. stomach pain tiredness and weakness
Replies
12
Views
124
Please pray for me. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. In ###. My husband ### disappeared. On purpose. We have two daughters. ### and ###. We hired a private investigator who found ### married and living in ###. I had to divorce him here in the ###. I loved him. So I drank so much...
Replies
6
Views
106
Please pray for me. ### (###) ###. ###. I’m ###. I have two beautiful daughters. ### and ###. I was older when I had my daughters. ### & ### so they are young women. ### is engaged. ### is studying for her license to sell homes and properties in ###. Both graduates of the University of ###. ###...
Replies
14
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom