Complete Healing For ###, Regretfully And ###

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
Hello Everybody,

I am glad that there are so many of you posting requests and praying for others today. I just want all of us to unite in prayer once more today and pray for a complete healing for these 3 dear people: ###, ###, and ###.

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

You are the One I turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with your servants in their illness. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to your servants. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from their bodies. Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May your servants trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of their suffering. Let them be filled with patience and joy in your presence as they wait for your healing touch. Please restore your servants to full health, dear Father. Remove all fear doubt from their hearts by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through their lives. As you heal and renew your servants, Lord, may they bless and praise you.

All of this I pray in the name of Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen
 
And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus. Amen.(Philippians 4:19 ESV)
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Thank God for what he has already done. I now pray in Jesus name for complete and total healing and restoration in my physical body. My mind and my soul. May my God have Mercy on me and make me better then I was before I was afflicted. I repent and I ask his forgiveness for all my sin and I...
Replies
12
Views
195
Father, sustain my patient, his family, and his entire healthcare team by Your grace. As Isaiah 40:31 declares, “They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength,” renew their strength each day. Heal my patient physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. Heal his grief and trauma...
Replies
9
Views
156
Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered? Matthew 4:23 Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people...
Replies
11
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom