Communication

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lorispetshop
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lorispetshop

Guest
Pray that ### is strong, and healthy, and begins communicating more with me in the name of love......I love him and want too marry ###...All Glory too God in our relationship...in Jesus, my Savior's name I pray..Amen
 
Dear friend I prayed to God for you.

May God bless you and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Praying with you. May God overwhelm ### with His love so that ### can love you more. Remember that God loves you more. Praying for the best. Amen
 
God, I ask that You increase ###'s strength, wisdom and courage. Guide him and give him an abundance of faith, hope, and charity. Protect him from all dangers.. In Jesus Holy Name, Amen
 
Dear Father Please hear our Prayers .. guide them both lord... in the holy name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for communication and asserting better boundaries as would like to improve relationships with others, and be able to communicate with kindness while being assertive when the need arises.
Replies
6
Views
115
LIFE IN MY COMMUNICATION IS HEALED GREATLYYYY WITH WHAT I NEED HEARTS DESIRES DREAMS. I HAVE THE GREATEST BOAZ BOYFRIEND I MARRY HUSBAND HEARTS DESIRES A REALLY CUTE GUY HE IS GREAT IN OUR FRIENDSHIP HE IS RICH KIND LOYAL FAITHFUL LOVING CARING MAKES LOVE TO ME EVERYDAY LIFE IN I CAN ALWAYS...
Replies
9
Views
121
These attn aren't much help but yet demand more detailed info and communicate properly what they're going to do and intentions with this going forward. Also need major healing and restoration. Having hair fall out due to all of this, vision hearing and healing of diabetes arthritis COPD and pain...
Replies
10
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,497
Messages
16,811,705
Members
650,837
Latest member
Tskiaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom