Communication

allie222

Beloved Servant
Help ### have an open heart and mind about me. Help him see me how I am now and not how I used to be. Help him communicate with me.
 
Help ### have an open heart and mind about me. Help ### see me how I am now and not how I used to be. Help ### communicate with me
I prayed for what is best for you. In Jesus name. Amen
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need prayer for communication and asserting better boundaries as would like to improve relationships with others, and be able to communicate with kindness while being assertive when the need arises.
Replies
6
Views
111
These attn aren't much help but yet demand more detailed info and communicate properly what they're going to do and intentions with this going forward. Also need major healing and restoration. Having hair fall out due to all of this, vision hearing and healing of diabetes arthritis COPD and pain...
Replies
10
Views
152
Life in my my moms my ### Offsprings our pets communication is healed in we are redeemed from not having great communication I have my uncommon favor greatly to be able to communicate again it is overrrrrrrr Iam redeemed from HAVIBG a ### greatly no more USING the Scorpion tail sting to hurt me...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,089
Messages
16,784,261
Members
648,667
Latest member
Eraestor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom