Come to us o Lord in Your strenght and Your power.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Precious Holy Spirit of God we need You today and will need You in the future. Send wisdom from heaven to understand the things You want us to understand. We are living in the last days before Jesus comes back again. We should be ready for His appearing.

Come Holy Spirit I need You.
Come sweet Spírit I pray.

Yes this is my prayer today for all of us need the precious Holy Spirit guiding our thoughts.
Amen

Precious Holy Spirit of God we need You today and will need You in the future. Send wisdom from heaven to understand the things You want us to understand. We are living in the last days before Jesus comes back again. We should be ready for His appearing.

Come Holy Spirit I need You.
Come sweet Spírit I pray.

Yes this is my prayer today for all of us need the precious Holy Spirit guiding our thoughts.
Amen
I am running to the arms of the Lord who is waiting for you and for me at the gates of heaven. Jesus promise will come to be true when we enter into his glorious presence.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God, come and fill us with Thy presence and love so we wil live a life that pleases You alone. Holy Spirit come flow through me. And make my life what it ought to be. Holy Spirit come flow through all of us. May You o Lord, find my life pleasing to You. May I never...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care. He remembers our frame and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Precious Holy Spirit of God, come to all of us and fill us with Thy presence, with thy love and mercy. We need You today and will need You for ages to come. Come Holy Spirit we need You. Come sweet Spirit I pray. Come in Your strenght and Your power. Come in Your gentle way. Come as a rest...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom