So arise from Your rest and bless us o Lord.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our hearts are ready to receive Thee o Lord, we have forgotten to honor and praise Thy name, but now, we are starting to come to Your holy throne and raise our voice of triumph and love to Your holy name. Even when we have grieved Thee in the past, our sins are blotted out by the precious Blood of the Lamb shed on Calvarys Cross. We need Thee today and we will need Thee for ages to come.

That Christ may make His home in your hearts through faith.
Eph. 3.17a

Yes, I am satisfied with Jesus.
He is everything to me.
He suffered to redeem me.
In love He set me free.
He is with me in my trials.
He never let me down.
There is no need to worry.
For He is always around.

O the blessings we receive from the Lord when we give ourselves to Him. He will never ever fail us if we trust His word.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My heart is full of thanksgiving to the Lord for blessing me with a wonderful family who loves Jesus and wants all of them to serve God till He calls them home to heaven. I asked to save all of my relatives and friends and lead them all to His glorious presence and Jesus did this for me. All glory to God almighty.

Similar Requests

• Article
His mercy fills this place where everyone gathers together to sing praises to God almighty. To intecede for others and to believe with all our heart that answers will come down from heaven. he breaks the chains of guilt and sin, He make us free to glorify His holy name. From the bottom of our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus, the Son of the living God is worthy of all praise, all honor and all glory now and forever more. He is mighty in power. He is glorious in heaven. Righteous and true to His word. The Lord is embracing everyone. Who comes to Him with praise. Let us lift Him up. Blessings will follow. We...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Clothe us in Your glory draw us by Your blessed grace o Lord, we ask that You make us a holy temple where Your holy presence dwells and shines all over the place, so lost souls will see the light and come to You and find answers to their empty life. O the glory of Your presence. We Your...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We were made to love God and obey His word over all other rival false gods that are in the world today. False teachings and false preachers are telling us lies and half truth which make us all wonder who or what to believe and trust. When we start praising and glorify the Lord our...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When storms hits our life and we have no place to go because our house is destroyed, our living arragemets are gone for good and then we will be evicted soon because of non payment of bills. Horrible things comes along our path and we need help from heaven above. Hear our cry. We call on the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom