Come Lord come, Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
In agreement Lord we pray, that all things are yes in our Lord and according to our faith in you, it is done, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, I come before you with the hope of the strengthening of my relationship with ###. Strengthen our bond with you and each other. May no one come in between. Heal us from past hurts and help us treat each other right. Bring us to an understanding. Open our heart up to accept one...
Replies
8
Views
160
Father God, I come before you with stress of both ### and my struggles. Lift us up and open our eyes to see your light shine through one another. Soften our hearts for each other. Take away our pain. In the mighty name of Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted for the will of God, Lord, I need...
Replies
7
Views
120
Father God, I come before you, asking that my new medication I'm starting will help with my divided attention. I pray for peace, love, joy throughout my home and the hearts of others who live with me. Please take away ### stress and depression. Renew his mind and Cleanse his heart as well as...
Replies
8
Views
345
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom