Come Holy Spirit I need. Come Holy Spirit ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loren

Servant of All
Come Holy Spirit I need.
Come Holy Spirit I pray.
Come with your own sweet way.
Come like a spring of the desert.
Lord grant your sweet presence and power.
In our own lonely soul.
Precious God, fill each one of us with your holy presence.
May the Holy Spirit prepare us to worship you wherever we are and whatever we are doing.
Bless our services tonight and tomorrow.
Save the souls of the lost.
Cleanse us from all iniquity and bring us all closer to the heart of Jesus.
We pray in Your name. Amen
 
Psa 37:4 Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Psa 37:5 Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All glory and Honour to Jesus who sent the Holy Spirit as my comforter and guide. Fill me up Holy Spirit fill my bio as it runners over. Abundant life is mine because of Jesus the Christ. I invite the Holy Spirit to come in and sup with me this is my petition to be filled some more cash we speak...
Replies
15
Views
191
I hear You Holy Spirit! Take those who are the chosen, few, elect into the Holy of Holies by the blood of the Lamb! To behold the King of kings, and Lord of lords! To gaze upon the beauty of Your holiness! To cry out to You that we long for You. That we love You with all our heart, soul, mind...
Replies
9
Views
113
Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,692
Messages
16,779,826
Members
648,223
Latest member
Jooltarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom