Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Day Team Trust All Are well. Thanks for what You do. I think I have a combination of bipolar n PMDD. I need to speak to my psychiatrist, As they only diagnosed me with bipolar.But I seem to struggle with severe moods n other symptoms for longer period.I saw that PMDD is bad because it...
Replies
12
Views
423
Asking prayer for a combination of urgent prayers in my prayer list on behalf of myself and others. Asking that every prayer be answered without hindrance, interference or retaliation of the enemy. Asking prayer that God extend my prayer support network etc. FYI: The LORD has been hearing and...
Replies
10
Views
386
Asking prayer for a combination of urgent prayers in my prayer list on behalf of myself and others. Asking that every prayer be answered without hindrance, interference or retaliation of the enemy. Asking prayer that God extend my prayer support network etc. FYI: The LORD has been hearing and...
Replies
8
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom