Cma Case Exam Prayer Pls.

  • Thread starter Thread starter cma
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cma

Guest
pls. pray for my forthcoming ### case exam (###, 2011). it's a ### hour exam and i need God's help to see me through those ### hours. i have studied in the past weeks and i now rely on God's guidance and strength that all that i have studied will flow through on the exam day.
 
"You were saved by faith in God, who treats us much better than we deserve. This is God's gift to you, and not anything you have done on your own. It isn't something you have earned, so there is nothing you can brag about".

Ephesians 2:8-9
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Jesus please pray for me as I retake my final exam - I have been revising but I am so tired. I am so afraid that I will fail again. I don't want to let everyone down they're all counting on me. My husband and I have to leave the country I have studied in and we have jobs etc all depending...
Replies
11
Views
195
Please pray for me as I take my Mockboard exam later today. Pray for me that God, give me wisdom in answering the questions. I pray that God will guide me in answering every question and may He help me remember all the formulas, procedures and solutions I have studied and memorized. In Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
161
Dear God… I pray for my daughter who’s trying to take exams. She has ### surgery 3 months ago, and her anxiety is extremely high over these exams because she feels like she forgets the information. Her professors are hard, and this semester is so hard. She’s overwhelmed. Lord calm her, give her...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom