Close Walk With Christ

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunshine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunshine

Guest
Please pray for ### family for financial & business breakthrough. Also pray for ### that ### have a close walk with Christ, recently ### have not been able to pray & worship as ### normally do.
 
Father God, we pray for the spirit to refire this believer, Father cause him to return to the first love, let him be hot for the kingdom and too hot for the gates of hell. Father, grant him the grace for righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Ghost. Lord, we pray that let every barrier to worship and fellowship in the spirit melt away in the sea of Your love and mercy for him. Lord bless him in worship, finances and business. We pray for his soul and his wealth in Jesus name...amen
 
Dear Father almighty we pray for ###...forgive her sins and lead her into salvation father...Fulfill her needs as per your will in Jesus Name...AMEN!!!
 
Praying for being close to God and monies. Amen.
 
Lord, help us to feel the wonder and depth of your love. Then help us to love everyone we meet as much as you love us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope that my testimony will be an encouragement to someone. I have been a Christian most of my life. When I was just a ### year old boy I went to what is called a RYDC(Regional Youth Developement Center, ie kiddie jail) I had ran away from home alot by this point in my life and I felt that I...
Replies
11
Views
105
Hello guys i hope you are all well❤️❤️ i really need prayers for my walk with Christ as i have been under trials and i want to finish the race Jesus gave me. I will pray for you too as i know how much a prayer is effective❤️❤️
Replies
8
Views
164
Family, please pray for revelation of ###'s plans for me and my future wife so we can make plans together, in Jesus mighty name.
Replies
7
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom