Clean Heart And Discernment

  • Thread starter Thread starter James99
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James99

Guest
Please people of God pray for 1. God to once again create in me a clean heart

2. For discernment and wisdom from the Holy Spirit to guide me into all truth

and 3. Prayer for my family that Holy Spirit will guide us all into all truth and uphold us by His Spirit in the name of Jesus.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father I lift up ### to You today and make a request for him I ask that You give him a clean heart he also needs discernment and wisdom and guidance from the Holy Spirit he also desires for the Holy Spirit to guide his family into all truth and to uphold them You are a faithful God and You always provide for us I believe his requests are in alignment with Your will so I thank You for answering this prayer in Jesus' mighty powerful precious name Amen
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I prayed for your request today, in Jesus' Name, according to God's perfect will.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
A wonderful prayer request, something we should all pray for.  Heavenly Father, hear the cries of thy child seeking thy wisdom and guidance, seeking a clean heart with which to worship you.  Please grant this family they Holy Spirit and blessing.  In Jesus name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, through Jesus Christ, give me wisdom, discernment, clarity, and spiritual awareness. Open my understanding to recognize Your guidance and distinguish truth from confusion. Guard my mind and heart from deception, fear, and distraction. Let my thoughts be surrendered to Your Word...
Replies
11
Views
70
Heavenly Father, guide me to recognize my destiny partner according to Your will. Give me discernment to see beyond emotions and appearances, and wisdom to recognize godly character, purpose, love, and peace. Let elders dream dreams and let young people prophesy concerning the relationships You...
Replies
10
Views
114
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over a portion of scripture. Create in me a clean heart and a contrite spirit. I pray this is applicable. I pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for unspeakable glory and greatness for LORD GOD. Please stand with me...
Replies
6
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,930
Messages
16,816,739
Members
651,090
Latest member
Valmiurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom