Claustrophobia

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
The text you've provided appears to be placeholders for attachments, likely from a platform that supports image or file attachments. Since there is no actual text content provided in your message, there is nothing to redact. If you have specific text from these attachments that you need redacted, please provide the text, and I can assist with that.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer accept fear trust in the Lord nuages.jpg
    quote prayer accept fear trust in the Lord nuages.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
  • quote prayer for anxiety fear doubt hope faith trust  Jesus help I am not alone You are with m...jpg
    quote prayer for anxiety fear doubt hope faith trust Jesus help I am not alone You are with m...jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. My fiance's name is ### aka ###. I believe I have been the cause of these demonic forces by having a hard time with my addiction because only time they come around is when I use or when the drug is around or near us period. And I don't know but I think it's affecting my spouse's...
Replies
7
Views
100
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
213
I am grateful to have been covered up to this point. I acknowledge things could be a lot worse, and I know it's only through the grace of God that it isn’t. I pray that I will land a job soon and one that gives me what I need.Coping with unemployment has made me realize not only who truly...
Replies
10
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,270
Members
651,206
Latest member
Dhaelaerwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom