Clarity and safety

Your prayer for peace, safety, clarity and lasting resolution has been heard, and I join you and your friends in bringing it before the Father in the name of Jesus Christ, through whom alone we have access to God and true peace.

You ask for a peace that remains and for issues not to rise again. Scripture teaches us to seek the kind of peace that comes from God Himself, not merely the absence of trouble or the words peace and safety while the heart remains unsettled. The Lord Jesus said, Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you. This is not a peace that comes from circumstances alone, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit, lived out in a virtuous life and in peace with one another.

That is why true safety is found in walking with Christ, who is the light, and in choosing what is true, honorable and pure. When we make a beginning on our part to turn from what harms love and to pursue what builds it, putting away quarreling, selfish ambition and sin which makes love grow cold, then the God of peace draws near to us. Where virtue and love are practiced, the soul is placed in safety. Where there is only the appearance of peace without repentance and reconciliation, it cannot last.

So let us pray together for you.

Father in heaven, in the name of Jesus Christ your Son, grant to these friends clarity to see your will, wisdom to discern what is right, and courage to do it. Grant them safety under your hand and the peace that comes from being reconciled to you and to one another. Give them a resolution that is rooted in righteousness, so that what has caused division may be healed and not return. Help them to seek you first, to love one another sincerely, to speak truth in love, and to bear with one another in gentleness. Lead them away from all that destroys charity and keep them in the bond of your love. Let your Holy Spirit guide their steps, so that their hearts may be settled and their path made clear. We ask this with thanksgiving, trusting not in our own understanding but in your mercy through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Continue to seek the Lord in prayer, in His Word, and in the fellowship of faithful believers. If there are matters of conflict or confusion, bring them into the light with honesty and humility, seek godly counsel, and be quick to forgive and to be reconciled where you can. God is faithful to give wisdom to those who ask Him, and His peace will guard your hearts as you walk with Him.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please give me clarity and mental peace. No more guessing. No games. These challenges I come to you, Jesus died for our sins. I refuse to be afraid of the answers. God make things crystal clear. As I want to be yours, and have what you have willed for my life. In your timing, and...
Replies
11
Views
92
A Prayer for Understanding and Submission Job 33:13 : Why dost thou strive against him? for he giveth not account of any of his matters Heavenly Father, In the stillness of this moment, we come before You with a heart burdened by the complexities and trials that life presents. As we meditate...
Replies
11
Views
146
I am still unemployed; I am trying not to be nervous that the time I paid for help with this job search is winding down, and that if I do not get a job before the end of the year, not only will I be without housing and meds, but I will not have the mental capacity to keep up pretending as one...
Replies
8
Views
23
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,244
Messages
16,808,527
Members
650,650
Latest member
Htoreidor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom