Civil Case

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi PrayerRequest community, I am back. I am back in the cycle of debts due to poor life decisions and bad timing. I pray your will help me uplift my spirit and be heard by God. seems his doors are shut closed. I am in a bad situation again and scared I might fall again to my previous...
Replies
12
Views
203
I'll redact the sensitive information from this prayer request. Help me on ### sep I have my court case and don't have money to pay don't let me fall in problem and stress embarrassment or any legal issues.i am not able to pay to lawyer please pray I get money Pray for me to receivey husband...
Replies
10
Views
118
I have a case at the immigration court in 2 months and pray that God will go before me and grant me favor in the sight of the decision makers. Amen
Replies
10
Views
167
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,813
Messages
16,792,773
Members
649,415
Latest member
Halsearoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom