We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past few days. It has been our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to calm your heart as you prepared for your church reading and to grant you confidence as you spoke His Word. We also prayed earnestly for His favor and provision over your submitted work proposals, trusting Him to open doors and sustain you in your freelance calling.

If the Lord has already answered these prayers—if you felt His peace as you read, if your voice was steady, or if new opportunities have begun to unfold—we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God has moved encourages all of us to keep trusting Him. On the other hand, if you’re still waiting or if new concerns have arisen, please don’t hesitate to post again. We are here to continue praying with you, believing that God hears and answers in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you with His presence and peace as you walk in faith. We will keep lifting you up, trusting that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Friends I have to read at church and I am so nervous. Please pray for confidence for me.
Replies
10
Views
171
Please pray for me in the next few hours as I do a church reading. I am so nervous. In the past, I have stuttered and sounded so nervous. Please pray for calm for me. Please also pray for my ###, for health and strength.
Replies
11
Views
218
I went today & didn't feel nervous, maybe that's because I woke up early & we took the dog for a walk on the way there, didn't end up going all the way, but I still got to church. I felt like the sermon spoke to me as it was about waiting, but then again it's not like repentance, so pray for...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom