Christ please lead my steps. I'm scared I'm going to###.

silver1103

Faithful Servant
Christ please lead my steps. I'm scared I'm going to have a hard time at that ### and in home care. Christ control all my actions and help me not to get stressed out. Please don't be bitter and give me something more than I can handle. Christ please strengthen me.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer positive message sun faith hope trust.jpg
    quote prayer positive message sun faith hope trust.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m scared I’m gonna lose my job. I’m scared I’m gonna lose my home. I’m scared I’m gonna lose everything I’ve worked so hard for. I need God to intervene and help me. I’m not okay mentally. I’m anxious and depressed and it’s even affected me physically as well. I want to keep my job God. I know...
Replies
11
Views
946
Dear God please help me. Please remove the pain in my back and legs after having a cyst in my spine bursted last month. Please help me get my SDI paperwork done correctly today and help my employer and the State pay me for my LOA I needed to take time off from work to recover. Now I feel bad...
Replies
9
Views
316
Please pray for me in a difficult situation I’m in right now. My ex’s mother is apparently in Canada to handle an exchange of our belongings, but communication has been vague and stressful. I don’t know if things will be returned properly, and the uncertainty is weighing on me. For context, some...
Replies
7
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,080
Messages
16,784,199
Members
648,662
Latest member
Nymauvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom