Christ Movement International Ministries is located in Port Harcourt

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2298

Christ Movement International Ministries is located in Port Harcourt Nigeria and committted to winning the lost souls in the Niger Delta Area to Christ. The Area is infested with strong militant holds who kidnap children for ransom. Our prayer is God through His infinite grace empower this ministry to carry out this mission.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Sent from my iPadOUR PRAYER REQUEST. Dear saint of God, Grace and peace be showered upon you in abundance in Jesus Name. We need your prayers for our up growing ministry in Nigeria. We're asking God for a great break out of revival and great spiritual awakening in THRONE OF GRACE ARMY MINISTRY...
Replies
Views
Invitation for partnership in the gospel In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus...
Replies
Views
Dear Pastor, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot license holder and I am here for getting my multi engine...
Replies
Views
Dear Pastor, Greetings to you in the Name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit in Jesus Name AMEN. My name is Keinoho Hosea Alex and I am from Vanuatu a country situated in the South Pacific ocean. I am a cpl pilot license holder and I am here for getting my multi engine...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom