Children's Devotion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:28 : “One of the sons of Joiada son of Eliashib the high priest was son-in-law to Sanballat the Horonite. And I drove him away from me.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Nehemiah 13:28, Nehemiah confronts a serious issue...
Replies
9
Views
168
Heavenly Father, In You alone we take our refuge. When the voices around us whisper to our souls, "Flee like a bird to your mountain," and when fear tells us to scatter and hide from the shadows, remind us of where our true safety lies. We stand together, anchored in You. Lord, it often feels...
Replies
10
Views
175
🙏 Church Leaders' Devotional Lives (Fellowship with Holy Spirit, Connection to The Vine, Prayer for Families, Congregation and Lost, Study 2 Tim 2:15, A Great Day of REST, Mark 2:27) Save Lost, Revive 💒 Holy Spirit Worship, Biblical Correction, Teaching, Preaching, Visitations...📖 Pastors...
Replies
11
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom