Children With Bowel Disorders Need Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth3

Humble Prayer Partner
I have 2 children who both have ulcerative colitis. Please pray for remission for both. My daughter is also on an IV drug that can have harmful effects. I need prayer for protection against harmful side effects. It is working great but it worries me constantly. Lord keep both of them healthy and safe.
 
Lord, I earnestly ask that you bring complete healing to the body of ### your servant is praying for by your stripes we are and declare we healed. In your Holy Name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father I need some people of God to agree with me in prayer my heart is heavy right now I had a vascular conclusion in my nose and I'm needing the blood to start flowing again and the pain to subside first of all in Jesus name secondly father God I know that by Jesus Stripes I'm...
Replies
10
Views
314
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 127:5 – “Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their opponents in court.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 127:5 speaks to the blessing of having a large...
Replies
9
Views
235
Please help each person praying here feel Agape Love, intercession, and Your Presence bring us closer and help us growing spiritually more each and every day. Please bring those who don't know You into a real relationship with You including our ### & his children. Please humbly ask You grant ###...
Replies
11
Views
541
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,378
Messages
16,821,773
Members
651,349
Latest member
Whiuton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom