Children And Grandparents

  • Thread starter Thread starter sgalley
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sgalley

Guest
I'm praying for the safety of our ###. Are ### reached out for guidance for mental health issues in the meantime met a person of line. There must be roadblocks if the situation our ### is in isn't safe. May there be an angel for protection. Our ### is needing guidance for work, his living situation and I believe his own wellbeing. As parents and grandparents the strength, courage and guidance to know the truth from a lie. For my ### to let and trust that her grandchildren are in the hands of our Heavenly Father. Peace, comfort for her health issues. ### to be able to LET GO and believe they are okay. Thank you. Been coping with our ### issue for days now. ### needs to stay on her meds. We are unsure but thinking undiagnosed ###. I'm sorry for rattling. God Bless!!!!!!!!!
 


Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, my children, grand-children, all those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save, heal, and deliver my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.



Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!





Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Sgalley, I pray for your daughter for the mental health issue which she is going through! I was and been more or less same brain disorder..But I am cured now after 1 and half year. So I pray that we serve our God who finishes things and never leaves in between. Our God has the power to undo the evil attacks. I pray that your daughter will be healed by His precious blood, oh Christ, because we believe that by His stripes we are healed. I acknowledge His presence and healing in my life and the same healing and power I release in your daughter's health issue and she will be completely healed. Do testify this, when your daughter gets healed. In Jesus' name I pray,

AMEN!!
 
Lord touch the needs in this family and touch her daughter and her son set a hedge of protection around them and bind the Stronghold of confusion and rebellion touch their minds and keep them within the arms of Your Love...Lord reveal Yourself to her children and bring healing to her daughter and her family in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for our ### today. Today is grandparents day at his school today but his only living grandparent will not be there with him. Lord Jesus please comfort our ### today. Prayers are greatly appreciated.
Replies
7
Views
301
My grandparents need prayer they’ve been declining in health for a long long time they have heart issues, glaucoma, etc.
Replies
10
Views
236
Requesting prayer for Peace, Unity, Love, forgiveness and joy for my sons family. My daughter in law, took their 4 children from their/ my son's house and moved in with her parents using the argument that their children feels unsafe and it's unhealthy in their home. Prior to her removing the...
Replies
13
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,205
Messages
16,808,037
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom