We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these past days. It has been our joy to lift up your request for wisdom in managing your paychecks—asking the Lord to clearly show you which bills and responsibilities to prioritize and when. We’ve also prayed earnestly for your job, asking God to steady what feels unstable, to bring order where there is confusion, and to protect you from the uncertainty caused by leadership’s decisions. We’ve asked Him to either change hearts in management or open a better door for you, one where you can work with peace and security.

If God has answered these prayers in ways you can see—perhaps giving you clarity about your finances or a sense of direction about your job—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If, however, the situation remains unresolved or feels even more pressing, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and will act in His perfect timing.

May He bless you with His peace as you seek Him, and may you feel His presence guiding you each step of the way. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my check will come in before the end of the day because I have important bills I need to pay before the day is over. My check often comes so sporadically. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
138
Asking prayers for God to give me favor and also remove any hindrance or obstacle out of the way with my background checks for these two jobs that I applied for, so that there will be no hindrances in me getting starting both jobs in Jesus Name, Amen!!
Replies
14
Views
266
I GET MY PASSPORT MY FIRST PAY PERIOD I GET THE AMOUNT OWED TO MY VENMO ACCOUNT PAID AND I USE A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BANK ACCOUNT FOR MY DIRECT DEPOSIT BECAUSE VENMO SENDS ME MESSAGES ALL THE TIME SAYING I'M DENIED. LIFE IN I DON'T GET THAT ANYMORE FROM VENMO FIRST CHECK I PAY THE BILL SHUT IT...
Replies
6
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom