Chasing A Dream

Stanryver

Humble Servant
I'm asking for prayer that my granddaughter will receive financial assistance for college so she will be able to attend ### University in the August.
 
I'm asking for prayer that my granddaughter will receive financial assistance for college so she will be able to attend ### University in the August

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 
O Lord you are our Father. We are the clay, you are the potter; we are all the work of your hand.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had the most challenging time yesterday in class, the students were chasing inside the class running around I had to raise my voice constantly and they were super chatty and even screaming.
Replies
6
Views
212
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:15 – “In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls on people as they slumber in their beds.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:15, Elihu explains one of the ways God speaks to people-through dreams and...
Replies
9
Views
94
Ive beem struggling a whole lot lately with my relationship with God and studying the Bible. At one point in my life, I had no doubts about God and that He was 100% the truth and so was His Word. Somewhere along the way, I fell off and now I feel like ive been struggling so bad with believing...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom