Charlyne Cares – LORD, SPEAK – I AM LISTENING!

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am listening to a song as I write this: "There is power in the name of Jesus to break every chain." Our God is great. I know He cares, I know He is with me always, I know He knows everything and would do nothing to harm me, but this prayer request is for my son. He has court tomorrow at...
Replies
11
Views
389
Hi my name is ###. I am listening to prayers for hours and also praying but God is not answering my prayers also I am not feeling any presence of God any joy I am so much stressed why God has become silent also prayers for removing stress anxiety and protection prayers are also not working have...
Replies
9
Views
437
Pastor, I am listening to your sermons. I can understand Tamil but am not able to understand the verses you are referring to. Please display both in English and Tamil.
Replies
7
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,834
Messages
16,803,940
Members
650,331
Latest member
Whoetanmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom