Charlyne Cares – IT IS TIME TO GAIN CONTROL OVER YOUR TONGUE

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, help me gain control over ### and how to overcome the spirit of ###. I wish to be like you Jesus each moment.
Replies
7
Views
277
  • Article Article
Do you have an attitude of gratitude? Notice, I didn’t ask, “Are you thankful?” I believe there is a difference. Gratitude is an attitude. Read more › The post Charlyne Cares – AN ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE appeared first on Rejoice Marriage Ministries, Inc.. View the full article
Replies
0
Views
125
  • Article Article
Some of you do not have regular contact with your spouse, and that is a prayer that we continually pray. We pray that communication would begin immediately. Read more › The post Charlyne Cares – BE QUICK TO FORGIVE appeared first on Rejoice Marriage Ministries, Inc.. View the full article
Replies
0
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,480
Messages
16,811,545
Members
650,825
Latest member
Kruymorindath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom