Change

  • Thread starter Thread starter bon
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bon

Guest
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to seek support and guidance during difficult times. Here's a redacted version of your message:

I'm worried that I'm going to be in lots of trouble, I know I have made past mistakes and I'm working on fixing all my problems. I really want a second chance and this has really opened my eyes, and I'm sorry for all I have done, and I really hope it is all worked out. I'm worried I have two kids and worried about their safety because of my mistakes. I'm so sorry for my actions and I hope to get my life back on track. I ask for prayers and hope they are answered, thanks.
 
Lord you understand mistakes. You search the heart. I pray that you will be merciful to this person. Amen
 
Our LORD is the God of a second and third chance too. He is ever merciful, long suffering, and the perfect example of what love looks like. When in doubt, read the word. Rehearse it over yourself and your family, several times daily. The LORD is our medicine without side effects. Thanks, for supernatural protection and provision, FATHER. Amen.
 
Lord Almighty heavenly maker, I am praying for your sins to be forgiven and your life to become well balanced. Amen.
 
Father, we thank you for being such a merciful God. May her repentance be pleasing in your sight and may your grace and tenderness be upon her. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
But as for me and my household, we will serve LORD. -Joshua 24:15 :)
 
i thank you all for prayers and i hope im able to be forgiven.... may the lord hear my prayers
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not usually someone who would do this, but I think my prayers need a bit of a boost. I interviewed last week for a bank teller position at a place 6 minutes away from me. It would be life-changing, especially since I'm so used to retail. It would be stable hours, benefits, and just an...
Replies
10
Views
167
Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
143
Lord I pray over my life lord you know what my situation is I’m praying things will get better for me. Praying for my financial situation praying to be debt free praying I’ll be able to pay all my bills off without any problems
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom