Certificate

Please pray for me to get my certificate of MBA Financial Management from ###..
Word of God says Always pray n never faint
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n BLESS him with MBA Certificate let authorised persons heart be FILLED with FAVOUR towards him let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Please pray for me to get my certificate of MBA Financial Management from ###..
Word of God says Always pray n never faint
Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH him Lord have Mercy on him n BLESS him with MBA Certificate let authorised persons heart be FILLED with FAVOUR towards him let every stumbling blocks be REMOVED n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by his life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please that someone help me to get an death certificate of ### here in ###.
Replies
9
Views
137
Please pray for my teammate ### who is taking a teaching certification test today. Pray that she passes is and able recall all the answers she has been studying so hard for. Give her peace, confidence, and discernment. I’m asking these prayers in Jesus Christ’s sweet name I pray. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
216
Hi everyone, I take my xray board certification exam tomorrow! I am asking for prayers and support to pass my exam to become an RT (R) so I can continue to be apart of patients’ healing journeys. Thank you so much
Replies
8
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,227
Messages
16,820,400
Members
651,274
Latest member
Chritheurford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom