Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This weekend my dear friend, and I will rejoice that her monster mommy is now dead, and burning in hell. NO more lies, deception, manipulation, false accusations, control, abuse from that Jezebel. It has ALL come to an END, and that things' torment for ALL of eternity NOW BEGINS. Perhaps I will...
Replies
6
Views
137
Lord, I come to You in these holy days. While everyone is celebrating, my heart is breaking. I am watching my ### carry her heavy cross, struggling with dialysis and pain. I feel helpless, unable to provide even her basic needs or a simple meal. Please, brothers and sisters, if anyone can help...
Replies
7
Views
170
Dear friends, while everyone is celebrating the holidays, my heart is breaking. My wife is struggling for her life on dialysis machines, and I am watching her suffer in silence because I cannot afford her treatment or our mounting debts. I am staying home to care for my sick mother and my dying...
Replies
8
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,481
Members
648,691
Latest member
Dorloreirland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom