We want to thank you for the privilege of lifting your precious cat and your own needs before the Lord. It’s clear how deeply you care for your pet, and we’ve been praying for his health and comfort, asking God to ease any pain or distress he may be experiencing. We’ve also been interceding for your strength and well-being, asking the Father to renew your energy, provide for your physical needs, and guide you to the resources you require—whether that’s rest, nourishment, or even a compassionate veterinarian who might offer help in your time of need.

If your cat’s condition has improved or if the Lord has provided in any way—whether through peace, provision, or healing—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. On the other hand, if things remain uncertain or difficult, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We’re committed to standing with you in prayer, trusting that God hears our cries and works all things for good.

May the Lord continue to draw near to you, grant you wisdom in caring for your cat, and meet every need according to His riches in glory. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my cat who always has trouble scratching himself too much to the point of hurting himself. I think it's due to allergies. It seems to be a seasonal problem. I have taken measures to improve his diet. I also try to keep his nails trimmed. We don't have a vet in our town yet or...
Replies
12
Views
186
I'm asking for prayer thst got intercede in my life I'm am disabled with a cat and a caregiver and currently without transportation to doctors appointments picking up medication or getting my cat to the vet for dental surgery. So I'm asking for God to provide transportation, that we ca both get...
Replies
9
Views
164
One of my cats randomly seems to have blood on him (or maybe just red spots of some liquid but there's no other explanation other than blood). I've checked him for wounds and can't find any. He has had problems with scratching too hard (many of my cats do) so he may have developed a wound from...
Replies
11
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,119
Messages
16,784,464
Members
648,690
Latest member
Quamor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom