Cat seriously hurt

Only God can judge me

Humble Prayer Warrior
My cat is seriously hurt. It has been days I am not been able to put any medicine as he is a stray. I cannot see him in such a bad condition. Please help him Lord. Heal ### please.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I prayed for your kitty's healing.. for ideas & God's help. I prayed your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plopped down in my recliner. My cat ### was under it, unbeknownst to me. She came out limping. Now she can't put any pressure on her left leg/paw. I believe it is either broken or out of place. On Monday I'll take her to ###. I'm asking you to pray and ask Holy Spirit to release the healing...
Replies
11
Views
163
Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
147
Please pray that our daughter understands the importance of doing her homework and taking her studies seriously, with attention to detail and effort. Please help her concentrate, attention, retention, and attitude to learning, so that she makes good progress and passes her tests because she has...
Replies
8
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom