Casting out the devil in Jesus name.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Satan is out working over time to make all Christians life so miserable and it is sending all kinds of sickness, pains, sorrow, hate, anger and rage againgst others. Do not let him do harm to you. Just as Jesus cast him out after the forty days temption, you and me can do this in the name of our dear Savior and Lord.

Get out from here satan... said the Lord. Thou shall worship and server God.

After being delivered from the devils grasp and tempting you to do evil, then start to thank and praise the name of the Lord.

I exalt Thee... I exalt Thee o Lord...

My heart is full of praise to Jesus because in His name and by His power and mercy we can be more than conquerors through the Blood of the Lamb.

Satan is out working over time to make all Christians life so miserable and it is sending all kinds of sickness, pains, sorrow, hate, anger and rage againgst others. Do not let him do harm to you. Just as Jesus cast him out after the forty days temption, you and me can do this in the name of our dear Savior and Lord.

After being delivered from the devils grasp and tempting you to do evil, then start to thank and praise the name of the Lord.

My heart is full of praise to Jesus because in His name and by His power and mercy we can be more than conquerors through the Blood of the Lamb.
I am praying for you, deliverance comes from Jesus.

O Lord, deliver us from all sickness like the flu, ephezyma and arthritis, deliver us from sin and evil. Protect those who went to the altar and gotten saved this morning. Be with them and bless them we pray. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

We are more than conquerors in Jesus name. His precious
blood prevails against satan. His name prevails against satan. Elohim bless you for giving the devil a black eye!!!

🙌🏼🙏. YES. I CAST OUT SATAN. He cannot harm us. We reject his lies and evil ways. God be with you all

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the middle of a church service where Jesus was preaching, devil possesed man came out and started yelling and screaming.... What have You do with us, said the possesed man. Did You come to torment us? Luke 4. 31 Inmediately devils came out from this man. He was delivered from this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus did heal all kinds of deseases when He was out preaching and teaching Gods word. Devils of all kinds recognized who Jesus was and what He was doing around them. They flee from His holy presence, casting out all of them and delivering people from torments from hell. For You are glorious...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It was not a good day, threats of war, and the hope of peace seemed dismal, at least for now. The enemy was knocking at the gate threatening to inflict war if their demands were not met. Reminding Hezekiah that he and his army were no match for their powerhouse army as they had defeated other...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom