Cast The Devil Out Of Her Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter pinkie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pinkie

Guest
my prayer request is for my family, I had a sister who passed away and she had a daughter, her name is ###, she is doing grade 10, her dad also passed away so she is our daughter now, she now lives with my aunt, and yesterday aunt called and said she was sick, she is crying and saying they are calling her and they want blood and they couldn't see who she was referring to, cause there was no one there, kindly pray with me today, in need all you prayers, devil has no right over her, she is still a child GOD has plans for her, kindly pray with me I'm a child of GOD and he has been wonderful to me I really need all you prayers. ### SA
 
Dear Lord, we dedicate this young gal life to you. We refuse demonic powers in the whole family and we declare that they belong to you. No weapon formed against the dear gal will prosper in Jesus Name. Please give the ### and the rest of the family strength to raise her up. Those who helps the fatherless touches your heart. Be merciful to them, in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Esther 4:16 : Go, gather together all the Jews that are present in Shushan, and fast ye for me, and neither eat nor drink three days, night or day: I also and my maidens will fast likewise; and so will I go in unto the king, which is not according to the law: and if I perish, I perish...
Replies
11
Views
203
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I plead you to break any chain that the Devil has on me.
Replies
10
Views
401
Father God I pray that things in my life turn around for the better. The devil has been real busy in my life for the past couple of months and it’s starting to take a toll on me. God I really need you to take care of me and take away this worrying and stressing out my life.
Replies
7
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,653
Members
651,293
Latest member
Gwourkaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom