Carolyn.l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
Lord Jesus, I am going to her house this Friday to work on our presentation but I would be so delighted if ### invited just me for dinner to her house, so I pray this will happen and Lord I ask for a loving breakthrough in my friendship/relationship with ###, Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen

I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi ### from New Zealand here... I'd like to request Prayer Support for a good friend of mine ###. ### is a new Christian who has been going through some hard things in life: including a violent ex Partner, losing access to/ custody of her young daughter & is battling with addictions as a result...
Replies
13
Views
122
I am currently raising my grandson & it hasn't been easy for me. I am single it's just him & I. I am on a fixed income and am currently looking for a stable place to stay for us. We were staying with somebody I thought was a friend till I got on my feet. Everything was going fine & slowly she...
Replies
10
Views
83
Please pray for us. We have so much going on as a family. We're looking for a new house and have found one, but my husband is unsure. He spoke to my mortgage adviser, and she thinks we should make an offer. So we made an offer, but my husband is still unsure. We've put the car in for repairs...
Replies
6
Views
131
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,993
Messages
16,794,276
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom