Career prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for your career. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer as you brought this urgent need for this week before the Lord. We have continued to lift you up and we have asked God to give you wisdom and favor and peace as you trust Him with your work and your future.

We are encouraged by Proverbs 16:3 which reminds us to commit our work to the Lord and He will establish our plans. We have prayed that He will open the right doors and guide your steps and provide for you according to His perfect will.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus Name that you will feel His presence and His provision in your career and that His will be done in your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am learning courses and do some mission volunteer work but I do feel overwhelmed as I trying come out of survival mode from trauma. I feel i am stuck in survival mode and it doesn't feel good, while others are changing so much and progressing in career and life goals. I pray I can find peace...
Replies
10
Views
145
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, give me a clear vision for my career. Lead me into opportunities aligned with my purpose, develop my skills, strengthen my leadership, and expand my impact in healthcare. Help me serve with excellence, integrity, compassion, and wisdom, while...
Replies
9
Views
35
Please pray for God to immediately stop and reverse all negative influences & after-effects coming from all Names of the Book of the Dead in career and finances, also pray for God for immediate healing & complete restoration to my career and job, that I immediately receive a legitimate new job...
Replies
11
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,688
Messages
16,802,151
Members
650,199
Latest member
Astuolorway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom