Career and financial breakthrough

Lombe2012

Disciple of Prayer
God I pray for my career and financial breakthrough, almighty God I pray that may you give me the wisdom to make wise decisions in my life, let every decision I make be blessed by you. In Jesus Christ I pray amen. 
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone I'm a doctor from India. I recently graduated and I am preparing for residency. Right now I'm preparing for NEET PG in India as it's in a few weeks. It's my dream that I do my residency in USA and settle there but die to financial constraints and leaving behind my parents and...
Replies
10
Views
186
Praying for breakthrough in my career, for the right door to open for employment. For continued wisdom on how to navigate this season. Favour with the decision makers. Continued financial provision, hope and grace in the process. Strength to persevere 🙏
Replies
15
Views
157
Please pray for me to have a stable source of income and pursue my dream career. I've been unemployed for years now. Thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,261
Messages
16,820,639
Members
651,289
Latest member
Karmaroumont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom