car

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer concerning your car troubles. It has been our sincere joy to lift this need before the Lord, asking Him to intervene and provide a resolution that is both timely and affordable. We prayed specifically for skilled hands to work on your vehicle, for wisdom in diagnosing the issues, and for favor in the costs involved.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer—perhaps through a trustworthy mechanic, a fair price, or even a miraculous fix—we would love to hear about it! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you in God’s faithfulness. If, however, the situation remains unresolved or new challenges have arisen, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, believing that God hears and answers according to His perfect will and timing.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and provision as you trust in Him. We pray that He would guide every step of this process and remind you of His care in even the smallest details of life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The deal didn't workout, but i am sure that Jesus knows what he is doing and there should be a reason behind it. I am trying for another car now, which is a used car and of less price than the one i first applied. I got one approval on that already but its ###% interest rate. I had an approval...
Replies
11
Views
174
Please pray for me, I commute to & from work I have 2 cars and I am having issues with both cars, I put 1 car in the shop today, please pray my car repairs will be covered by my warranty. My car that I have been driving to work is making a rumbling noise, please pray that I make it to & from to...
Replies
11
Views
180
It doesn't make any sense to me that my head starts sweating for no reason while I am sitting in the car and waiting for. The car window is open. It is so strange.
Replies
12
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom